ATP - Air Hoist
The ATP 91200 heavy-duty air hoist is designed to lift raw or processed materials in steel manufacturing plants, heavy assemblies in automobile, truck, tractor factories, aircraft, aerospace industries, heavy machinery manufacture, petrochemical plants and food processing operations. Best of all, your ATP air drill is made in the USA .
ATP 91200 Air Hoist
- Self-locking worm gear design eliminates the need for brakes. The worm gear stops and holds loads securely when air flow to motor stops never requires any adjustments
- Heat-treated alloy steel chain provides strength and flexibility
- Powerful ATP air motor provides positive high-torque starting characteristics
- All rotating parts supported on antifriction bearings for smooth operations
- Housing of sectioned aluminum "Techalloy" castings provide extra strength and durability
- Automatic, adjustable limit stops prevent over-travel, even at fastest speeds
- Withstands constant stopping, starting and stalling - without damage or overheating
- Operator speed control - for precise load spotting
- Remote pendant control - available in all sizes
- Standard safety cable attachment points provides secure installation
lb. / kg
|Lifting Hook Speed @ Rated Capacity
ft./min | m/min
|Length Hook Travel
Ft. / mm
lb. / kg
|Pull Chain||500 lbs. / 227||44 / 12.8||15 / 4.6||60lbs. / 27.3||ATP 91200-DC|
|Pendant Control||500 lbs. / 227||44 / 12.8||15 / 4.6||63lbs. / 28.6||ATP 91200-DP|
|Pull Chain||1000 lbs. / 455||20 / 6.1||15 / 4.6||60lbs. / 27.3||ATP 91200-MC|
|Pendant Control||1000 lbs. / 455||20 / 6.1||15 / 4.6||63lbs. / 28.6||ATP 91200-MP|
|Pull Chain||2000 lbs. / 909||12 / 3.7||15 / 4.6||60lbs. / 27.3||ATP 91200-2MC|
|Pendant Control||2000 lbs. / 909||12 / 3.7||15 / 4.6||63lbs. / 28.6||ATP 91200-2MP|
|Pull Chain||4000 lbs. / 1818||5/ 1.5||15 / 4.6||109 lbs. / 49.5||ATP 91200-4MC|
|Pendant Control||4000 lbs. / 1818||5/ 1.5||15 / 4.6||112 lbs. / 50.9||ATP 91200-4MP|
Looking for a specific Air Hoist?
Have a question or need assistance in selecting an Air Hoist?
Call us at 1-877-702-8665 or click here to contact us online.