ATP - Eureka Venturi Air Movers
ATP Venturi Air Movers provide fresh air into areas or pull air from confined areas using compressed air or steam. ATP and Clairton Industrial offer 5 models of venturi air movers for your applications. Features and models are listed below, If you need assistance or pricing for any of our air movers, please call us at 1-877-702-8665.
ATP VAM (Venturi Type Air Movers)
Air movers have no moving parts and are ideal for venting hazardous areas as a blower or exhaust system. Venturi air movers are used in many industrial applications including:
- Refineries & Chemical Processing Plants:
for removal of fumes or cooling of heavy equipment.
- Metal Fabrication of Steel Tanks and Vessels:
for removal of welding gasses from confined spaces.
- Marine & Shipping Industries:
Removing fumes after unloading cargo or welding fumes.
- Steel Industry:
used to cool down hot iron ladles and heavy equipment and motors.
- Manhole Operations:
providing fresh air to underground environments or exhausting fumes from below ground.
- Rugged "tech Alloy" Aluminum Casting
- No Moving Parts to Replace
- Periodic Stream Claening for Easy Maintenance
- Can Pull Air from Confined Areas or Blow Fresh Air into Area
- Grounding Wire and Clamp are Standard Equipment
- Operates on Compressed Air or Steam
|ATP 3 VAM||Venturi Air Mover||Call for Pricing|
|ATP 3 VAMS||Venturi Air Mover||Call for Pricing|
|ATP 6 VAM||Venturi Air Mover||Call for Pricing|
|ATP 8 VAM||Venturi Air Mover||Call for Pricing|
|ATP 10 VAM||Venturi Air Mover||Call for Pricing|
Have a question or need assistance in selecting an ATP Venturi Air Mover?
Call us at 1-877-702-8665 or click here to contact us online.